Book A Party
Book your next party at Gymboree!
Use the calendar below to see available dates and times and scroll down to view our party packages and prices. If you have any issues or questions just give us a call at (302) 477 - 0553 or email Amber@FirstStateKids.com
FUN CHILDREN'S ACTIVITIES AND ZERO CLEANUP
Choose your child's favorite theme and we'll create a private, personalized party experience filled with kid friendly activities guaranteed to be 100% fun with zero clean up! We specialize in 1st birthday parties all the way through to 5th birthday parties. Gymboree Play & Music Parties are available to members and non-members.
About our Party Packages
ALL PACKAGES REQUIRE A NON-REFUNDABLE $125 DEPOSIT TO RESERVE THE DATE, WITH THE BALANCE DUE THE DATE OF THE PARTY.
Open Gym Party Package: $125 + $125 deposit (Total Cost $250)
Exclusive use of our facility for two hours (Open Gym party does not include teacher led activities)
Up to 18 guests ages 0-5; each must be accompanied by an adult. (There will be a $10 charge for each additional child between the ages of 0-5.)
Basic Party Package: $200 + $125 deposit (Total cost $325)
Includes everything in open gym party package plus:
- Teacher led activities based on child's interest or theme
Dance PARTY PACKAGE: $200 + $125 DEPOSIT (Total Cost $325)
Includes everything in the basic party package plus:
- Use of our dance lights and projector to create your own dance party!
Art Party Package: $275 + $125 deposit (Total Cost $400)
Our special art party package includes 30 - 45 minutes of art exploration in the studio in addition to 45 - 60 minutes of teacher led activities in the play space. The art projects are customized based on your child's age and interest. Options include: playdoh, painting, simple crafts and more!
- Limited to 10 artists in the studio for the art portion. If you have younger children who are not interested in the art portion they can be in the play space during the art time.
- 2 hour private use of the art studio and play space
- Two teachers to lead activities in both the play space and studio